Legal And Safety Recommendations For Use
1. AWOL should not be used for more than 20 minutes per hour and then not more than 1 hour per day.
2. AWOL must only be inhaled through the mouth – not through the nose – inhaling AWOL through the nose could theoretically be harmful to your health.
3. When AWOL is inhaled through the mouth it is important to breathe normally – not inhale deeply.
4. AWOL must only be used by people of legal drinking age.
5. After consuming AWOL for any length of time, we strongly recommend you do not drive or operate machinery.
6. AWOL consumption is likely to lead to a feeling of intoxication.
7. If AWOL is used in accordance with these instructions we believe and are advised by medical experts that it is safe – however if you have any doubts as to your suitability to try AWOL, or have a pre-existing or suspected medical condition – we recommend you consult your doctor before using AWOL.
8. AWOL – as with any form of alcohol intake – should be used with caution – and at the personal risk of the person consuming it.
9. We accept no liability for the use, misuse or abuse of this product.